Friday, January 15, 2010

New Year, Less Fear (talking about flash)

What to do differently or better in the NEW YEAR? I will get back to work and start learning more for myself. I took a little break after graduation and just worked and tried to reduce my stress. Now I am ready to get back to my college classes and work my brain a little more intensely. My resolution is that I will become more than a novice in flash and my team will finish the game.



I don't have a problem with blogging and I really like playing and working on the wiki. Flash seemed to be my enemy last year and I hope it will become more familiar and less threatening as we are going along and designing more mini games with our girls. I am glad that I have Melonie and Dionne at work who can help me, and Ingrida and tech support just an email away. I just have to reach out and get the help and get into the action scripting.

No comments:

Post a Comment